Author Topic: A Road-trip in 2116: Racing Hoverbike  (Read 2480 times)

Hello!

I've decided to take part in this awesome contest.
I'm working on a racing hoverbike with jet engine. Design is referencing to motorbikes and airplanes.
For modeling I'm using Blender and Zbrush, textures will be done as always in Substance Painter.

Final entry:

The best engineers of the world for decades were developing racing vehicles. Finally they built racing hoverbike, which is a combination of super fast motorcycle and jet engine. They also took care of safety systems which made this vehicle very safe. Drivers say that driving them gives a lot of fun and unforgettable memories.

Beauty shot

AO pass

Here is recent progress:

Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 11:20:05 am

Friggin' sweet ride! I love the flow of it, that's great work.
3D art is magic.

Thanks @pawnswizard!

Engine is almost finished. Can't wait to texture it with Substance Painter.

Looks fast! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this

Thanks @Increality!

I've finished texturing the engine with Substance Painter. Now it's time for hull.

Renders from Cycles:

Rocks which I made for final scene.
Created in Blender and Zbrush, textured in Substance Painter.

Cheers!

I've made some minor changes in design of my vehicle and environment. I also decided to make engine more visible. I think it looks much better now.

Final entry:

The best engineers of the world for decades were developing racing vehicles. Finally they built racing hoverbike, which is a combination of super fast motorcycle and jet engine. They also took care of safety systems which made this vehicle very safe. Drivers say that driving them gives a lot of fun and unforgettable memories.

I used Blender, Zbrush and Substance Painter for texturing.

Beauty shot

AO pass

Thank you Allegorithmic for this contest!
Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:15:27 pm

Gorgeous man  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you @rjeeez95_1!

8th place, yeah! :D Congrats to all!

what do you think, sub live licence - we must pay 20$ at month like price show at site, ore for 4-10 place it will free forever?

Yes, I think it will work that way, so it will be similar to Substance Pack. However they didn't confirm that.