Author Topic: is .sbs available in Substance Source?  (Read 1471 times)

We just announced that sbs files will be available for all Allegorithmic made materials on Source starting tomorrow!

https://www.allegorithmic.com/blog/substance-source-now-you-can-open-and-edit-graphs

Only Substance live members can download .sbs? I got 180 downloads for owning Indie Designer,Painter and B2M :)

NVM - I see now how it works in action. Awesome update.
Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:50:26 pm

Feeling pretty stuck on stupid right now. I'm a live subscriber, but can't seem to find any reference to *.sbs files on source; only the *.sbsar files as before.

/edit
Nevermind. A) I wasn't seeing the sbsar/sbs text in the bottom right before (browser cache issue I'm guessing), and B) not all substances have the sbs.
Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 05:37:01 am

Pretty awesome Jeremie!

Now the source makes lots more sense for me and you also got some nice updates too! Cool ;)
best regards, daniel!

Hi,

I am unable to download certain files ( metal container yellow )..
kindly help me

Hey srinivasulu.p,

Are you talking about the SBS file ?
If so, as you can see the author of "Metal Container Yellow" is GameTextures. And we deliver only Allegorithmic SBS.

Cheers,
Simon

Hi,

I am unable to download certain files ( metal container yellow )..
kindly help me

Only Allegorithmic substances have .sbs files. Because the Substance Source has some outside partner companies making substances as well and it seems they aren't willing to share their .sbs sources.
Reply #21 on: Today at 10:15:30 am