Author Topic: Cant run Painter and Designer simultaneously  (Read 852 times)

Hey,

Im having issues with having both programs open at the same time. It gives me this error and then I have to close one of them to be able to use the other.

Error:
"You have too much nodes running Substance Painter 2. You can wait for some nodes to quit or quit youself. You can only run 1 nodes in parallel given your current license"

Does anyone have a solution to this? :)

Cheers guys!

I came in contact with Allegorithmic and got this answer:

"This problem happens on some computers with specific network cards. I'm afraid there is nothing to do about it for the moment, but this bug is a known issue and should eventually get fixed."

Just thought that others should know that will search for a fix.

Wonder what I can do about it tho other than getting myself a new network card :P

Please fix it (im talking to allegorithmic people) cause its really boring, sometime a material need to be particular to some shape of wall, if we cant adjust its horrible workflow we get, closing everything, waiting some minutes, etc...

I am also experiencing this issue, has a resolution been found ? is it a case of replacing my network adapter? or is it still under investigation ?

There is no fix on the horizon at this point.

Thanks for the response Jeremie :)

FYI and anyone else experiencing this issue, I replaced my slightly outdated pre-windows 10 network adapter with a windows 10 rated compatible network adapter and that seems to have sorted the problem.