Author Topic: The Enslaved Angel  (Read 28078 times)

Cheer up – uuderzo!
This is not the end – it’s just the beginning!

Cheer up – uuderzo!
This is not the end – it’s just the beginning!

Hey, i was missing your voice! Hope to meet you in future here and there! It was fun to share this experience with so many cool people!

I guess you are taking too much of a modelers viewpoint in this discussion. Modelers always want to show the model, nothing should be cut off etc. etc.

but when taking the shot, you become a photographer - and now it´s all about drama (in the case of a titan motive).

In my opinion, the last pic is WAY better than all pics before, just because of the facts stated above.

now the priest is less visible because his suits color matches the base color - but these are all things that can be adressed.

I always start with the camera position and try to frame my motive by using proxies before even starting to model.

Well, yes and no... Sure i'm taking this thing as a modeler, but from a pure estetical point of view this last shot lacks of something... Are the open legs or the unbalanced pose, don't know.

Anyway i got your point and appreciate your hints! I'll sure take them into account in future! Next contests i'll work hard to be more competitive!

Thank you!

and congrats to the top 20!

and congrats to the top 20!

Thanks! It is a big result for my newbieness :D

Congrats uuderzo!
Anthony Garcellano | Environment Artist
www.garcellano.com