Author Topic: Strange Pixels in Texture, Unity problem or Susbtance Problem?  (Read 181 times)

Hi guys,

i have some strange dots in my image, i can see it only in certain angles or if they are far from the camera.

i tried change the baking in unity, lights, etc. the problem still there. The only way to minimize that issue is to hit Random in the texture creation in the substance material.

any clue?

Hi guys,

i have some strange dots in my image, i can see it only in certain angles or if they are far from the camera.

i tried change the baking in unity, lights, etc. the problem still there. The only way to minimize that issue is to hit Random in the texture creation in the substance material.

any clue?

Hi,

I'm not really sure what is causing that issue. Can you post the sbs file?

Cheers,
Wes

Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com

Thank you for taking your time to awnser

Actually i was so impatient so i decided to remake all the project again from scratch. (it was a small sample anyway).

I got rid off all those dots playing with the settings in unity.
So i consider this problem as solved. /User issues/

by the way, was nice to meet you at Substance days in tokyo.

Thank you for taking your time to awnser

Actually i was so impatient so i decided to remake all the project again from scratch. (it was a small sample anyway).

I got rid off all those dots playing with the settings in unity.
So i consider this problem as solved. /User issues/

by the way, was nice to meet you at Substance days in tokyo.

Glad to hear you got this working. Sorry for the trouble on this. Very nice to meet you as well! Love the image! Looks amazing.

Cheers,
Wes

Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com