Author Topic: Bitmap2Material 3 How Do I add Licence?!  (Read 834 times)

My work Gave me the Allegorithmic Licence Keys for Substance Painter/Designer and B2M, I've managed to activate the two, but B2M I have no idea where to Activate it?! I keep getting watermark on Export and about 100 thousand textures exported?

My work Gave me the Allegorithmic Licence Keys for Substance Painter/Designer and B2M, I've managed to activate the two, but B2M I have no idea where to Activate it?! I keep getting watermark on Export and about 100 thousand textures exported?

Hi Henry,

B2M Doesn't have an activation. It's a substance file that is embedded in Substance Player. All you need to do is go to your allegorithmic account and download B2M from your products. This will be a non-watermarked version.

Cheers,

Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Wes, I have the same problem as the person who originally posted here.  I'd like to be using the complete B2M software instead of the trial version.  I've logged into my Allegorithmic account and I don't see "my products".  Instead there's a place to download trial software or pages to purchase the software I've already been paying for for a year now.  And of course, you cannot register the trial B2M.  Is there some other place to see "your products" where I can get a registered B2M without the watermarks?

Wes, I have the same problem as the person who originally posted here.  I'd like to be using the complete B2M software instead of the trial version.  I've logged into my Allegorithmic account and I don't see "my products".  Instead there's a place to download trial software or pages to purchase the software I've already been paying for for a year now.  And of course, you cannot register the trial B2M.  Is there some other place to see "your products" where I can get a registered B2M without the watermarks?

Hi,

Once you log into your account, you need to go to the licenses page. This is where you can download the B2M version that is not watermarked.

Cheers,
Wes

You solved it for me!  Thanks, Wes!

You solved it for me!  Thanks, Wes!

Awesome! Glad to hear I was able to help.

Cheers,
wes

Remember
Only when you load a new image the trademarks go away!
People should be know about that  ;)