Author Topic: A bug about sbsar to toolbag3?  (Read 871 times)

I have the a problem. i have two sbsar,but  the second can't import  toolbag? why    it's a bug?  all can import paint and ue4,but toolbag  has problem

I have the a problem. i have two sbsar,but  the second can't import  toolbag? why    it's a bug?  all can import paint and ue4,but toolbag  has problem

Hi,

Did you publish the substances in SD6?

Cheers,
Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hi,

Cheers,
Wes
yes sd6, i have no ideal , i just made two materias  in sd6,then  publish  sbsar, but the second  02  can't import

Hi,

Cheers,
Wes
yes sd6, i have no ideal , i just made two materias  in sd6,then  publish  sbsar, but the second  02  can't import

Toolbag doesn't support the SD6 engine. We don't create the integration for toolbag. The marmoset developers will be updating it to support SD6. In SD, go to preferences>Projects and switch the compatibility mode to Engine 5. This will highlight nodes in your graph that use the SD6 engine and thus will not work in toolbag. The issue with the 2nd substance is that it uses SD6 nodes.

Cheers,
wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja