Author Topic: Getting Started with Substance Painter - Hololens - Assets??  (Read 104 times)

I have downloaded the Substance Painter trial but I have been unsuccessful at finding the mesh and textures to follow along.

"Meshes and textures can be found in the Download Assets."

TIA

Dave
Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 06:09:11 pm

I have downloaded the Substance Painter trial but I have been unsuccessful at finding the mesh and textures to follow along.

"Meshes and textures can be found in the Download Assets."

TIA

Dave

Hi Dave,

In Painter you can go to File>Open Sample to get to the same projects. If you are following the tutorial on academy, there is a download assets link at the top. Click the Download assets button and it will reveal the files.

Cheers,
Wes

Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com

Wes,

Thanks, I found that last evening. I'm sure it wasn't showing up when I posted.  ::) I don't know, my wife says I look for things like a guy. ;)

Thanks again.

Dave

Wes,

Thanks, I found that last evening. I'm sure it wasn't showing up when I posted.  ::) I don't know, my wife says I look for things like a guy. ;)

Thanks again.

Dave

Hey Dave,

No problem : ) My wife says I have the same problem. I can't find anything and it's always right in front of me. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com