Author Topic: Licences after 12 months  (Read 188 times)

Hello, this might have been asked a few times already, but i 'd like to be sure.

After 12 months have passed, if i would choose to end my subscription, do i get all the current licenses at the time for one payment of 49$, that is both Painter and Designer (and possibly other software at the time?). Or would i have to pay 49$ for each of those in which case it would be 98$ for Painter and Designer.

first case: if you have been paying for 12 consecutive months, you get everything by paying 49$  when you decide to leave (but we'll miss you  ;) )

Thank you very much for clarifying that for me. :)

I have a few questions about this. I understand that $49 will get you the whole package after the 12 months, now-

A) Does that include the following year's maintenance as well (assuming discontinuing the subscription), or is that a separate fee?

B) Does buying out the package and ending the monthly subscription allow use of built up source credits, or is access to source completely cut off regardless of a remaining credit balance?

I have a few questions about this. I understand that $49 will get you the whole package after the 12 months, now-

A) Does that include the following year's maintenance as well (assuming discontinuing the subscription), or is that a separate fee?

B) Does buying out the package and ending the monthly subscription allow use of built up source credits, or is access to source completely cut off regardless of a remaining credit balance?

A) Nope, you leave with the latest version at the moment you are leaving (the maintenance is bundled with the monthly offer). Still, your can purchase 12 months of updates for 75$ per software. more info here: https://www.allegorithmic.com/welcome-to-substance

B) No problem, you can spend your left point, even after you end your subscription

Thanks for the clarifications. Exactly what I needed. :D

Perfect then ;)
Have a great day!