Author Topic: WkSubstanceTopoMapsBakerV1.01 Path request  (Read 104 times)

Hello

I just installed WkSubstanceTopoMapsBakerV1.01 and when i opened it for the first time it did ask me to select  the path for Substance Batch Tools and Substance Default Packages
I did point the Substance Batch Tools to C:\Program Files\Allegorithmic\Substance BatchTools but where do i point the Substance Default Packages too?

Anyone here who can help me to figure that out?

Thanks

Uwe

Hello

I just installed WkSubstanceTopoMapsBakerV1.01 and when i opened it for the first time it did ask me to select  the path for Substance Batch Tools and Substance Default Packages
I did point the Substance Batch Tools to C:\Program Files\Allegorithmic\Substance BatchTools but where do i point the Substance Default Packages too?

Anyone here who can help me to figure that out?

Thanks

Uwe

Hi Uwe,

I'm not sure what the WkSubstanceTopoMapsBakerV1.01  tool is. Did you get this from a 3rd party? It looks like a script that is using our batch tools.

Cheers,
wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Substance default package should refer -in the context of Batchtools, not sure for this specific script even if Julien (werwack) sent it to me some time ago- to Substance Designer packages path :
"C:\Program Files\Allegorithmic\Substance Designer\resources\packages" (depending on the version of SD you use)

A good way to have more details about it specifically would be to ask for information on the dedicated Share page for example (I'll however check with him to provide you with more details if necessary) : https://share.allegorithmic.com/libraries/2526

Cheers
Technical Artist - Product Manager
gaetan.lassagne@allegorithmic.com