Author Topic: After update to the latest version, the 3d output is black cube  (Read 471 times)

Hello,

Yesterday i've decided to update all the substance software on my PC, sadly, after the upgrade, the 3D view output in Substance Player is black and i can't seem to fix it. Also the renderer tab is grayed out.

I use the dx10 render engine. Also there is something strange, after i enter the camera options i get such an abnormal big list of cameras :)

I have latest nvidia drivers on GPU installed.

I've checked the log file, aside from loading a lot of cameras there is no ERROR nor WARNING messages that could indicate something wrong with the render.

Thanks in advance for any response :).

i also countered this problem after updating and reinstalling the older version not working 

I just found the fix this problem.

Just uninstall substance steam version and just use the non-steam version license acquired from allegorithmic sites.

It seems dat if installing both steam version and non steam version substance indie pack on the same computer will caused conflict.

P/s: sorry for bad engrish
Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 05:43:01 am

The issue is, i do not use the steam version of any allegorithmic products.

Ok

After installing the newer newer 2017.2.4 version, teh issue still persist.

BUT

I installed old version 2017.1.0, and guess what.....IT WORKS

So for now i will pass the updating...i have no idea what info i could give You to analyze the problem....i am happy that i have the old version and it works....so i can work now :)