Author Topic: substance for modo installation problem  (Read 301 times)

hi, I've downloaded and installed the lasts release of the substance for modo plugin. your installer and the installer from my modo user's account. in both case nothing happens inside modo. I mean I receive a message that the installation worked but then I can't see the kit inside modo...
I would like to try to eventually buy substance with the black friday discount that finish tomorrow..
roy

hi, I've downloaded and installed the lasts release of the substance for modo plugin. your installer and the installer from my modo user's account. in both case nothing happens inside modo. I mean I receive a message that the installation worked but then I can't see the kit inside modo...
I would like to try to eventually buy substance with the black friday discount that finish tomorrow..
roy

Hi Roy,

Very sorry for the delayed response on this. Did you get the installation working? I see you ended up having some issues with Octane in Modo, so I was thinking you did get the installation working. We are also making sure we elevate the issue you have having in Octane.

Cheers,
Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja