Author Topic: X-TAON: CRYSTΛLIZE Entries  (Read 1008 times)

Hi!
I will be posting my attempts at texturing the car for X-TAON Contest here. I will probably select the one I like the most a week before the end of the contest to further work on it. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules here, I had some ideas that I wanted  to play with before I made an actual submission.

1# The Ambusher

Inspired by Mad Max. The car a loan shark in a post apocalyptic world would use. Not sure if breaking or damaging the car was the idea of the contest, but I decided to give it a try.  ;D
"DH - U O $"
Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 10:44:26 pm

Very nice, the cracked windshield is a nice touch. Do you plan to alter the body height map to give it a more damaged look ?

Very nice, the cracked windshield is a nice touch. Do you plan to alter the body height map to give it a more damaged look ?

Not sure which way to go with that car. Thought it looked cool as it is, might go back to work on it again one day.

2# Dream Walker

Randomly working with generators in order to create the base for another idea led to this. Thought it looked cool.

3# Neon Surfer

Inspired by Tron. Did some random drawings that I'm not so sure about.

4# Miami Sundrive

Inspired by Hotline Miami.
Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 09:10:28 pm

4# Miami Sundrive Update

Chances are this is going to be my final submission.
Inspired by Drive, Hotline Miami, VHS Tapes, Nostalgia, etc.

Awesome.
You need to make glitched renders for the bonus pictures, like VHS corruption as you can see in hotline