Author Topic: Substance Source not showing any materials  (Read 118 times)

Ive been using Substance Painter and source for days with no problems at all.

The first thing I noticed when I logged in today was a emoty downloaded asset list. Like I said, Ive been using this daily for the past months and I have already downloaded a bunch materials.

I thought maybe this would be a visual problem and searched for "Rock", the search didnt return anything. Altho it says "Search result (38)" nothing is displayed in the window. I started browsing the category tab in the left, every tab I click doesnt display any material, but it still show how many materials are on each category.

There are only a few materials I can see, 20 fabrics (out of 372 listed) and 1 metal (out of the 203 listed) I cant even see the materials I have already downloaded.. what is going on?

Having that same problem.

Hi @Ricemachine88 , @Gustavo Machado

We had an issue with the previews yesterday in the Substance Source integrations following an update on the main website, but things have been fixed now so you should not have problems of that type anymore.

Please let me know if the issue is not resolved on your side
PO @ Allegorithmic

Thank you Marion,

I just checked the Substance Source tab and everything is in order again!

I am actually having this same problem. It's been a couple of weeks now. Not sure if I need to update something, but I cannot see any materials. Everything is blank.

I am actually having this same problem. It's been a couple of weeks now. Not sure if I need to update something, but I cannot see any materials. Everything is blank.

Hi, this problem has been fixed in the latest version of the Substance in UE4 plugin.
Sorry about the trouble
PO @ Allegorithmic