Author Topic: My work with Substance Designer and Substance Painter.  (Read 54288 times)

Are you using the relief shader? The height map is in there. When you select the material, you can change the relief amount:

I'm getting this

after applying the amount. It seem's as though all the maps have to be reapplied because the lights in the scene are not affecting it like they should.

Hmm, I think you might be in the wrong topic buddy. Perhaps someone at the product support area might know more. Sorry!

Updated my gallery, and added a training section.

Check it out!

Here is a very WIP cliff that will be used with the island from WM.

hi,

good progress! when I click on a picture on your site, it goes fullscreen, and I don´t know how to return to the overview. (google chrome)

Hi Michael_11,

Thanks! Well, if you hit backspace you should be sent back to the previous page. If that doesn't work, please let me know. Ill then change the behaviour of my site :).

ok, backspace is working. I would have expected esc to get me back to the overview.

Glad that works. Yeah sorry haha. Im not a html wizard unfortunately :). I would love to have a neat lightbox for my gallery at some point :).

Cliffs are done. Now on to the other terrain materials. (These are for an indie game I work on in my free time).

WIP Sand.

The glare is subtle, but there. Some beads of sand are more reflective then others.

Lovely terrain textures! Can't wait to see more.
Lovely sand texture too!
Very inspirational work Kay - keep up the good work.
Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 12:22:08 pm

Thanks cphdotdk! Been busy lately, so didnt have much time to put up more freebies/screenshots yet. Stay tuned!

Loosely inspired by Destiny, a dark stone tile. Kind of looks like obsidian in regolith. This will be a free substance once its done.

You are the King of High Res detail Mr Vriend :).  Great job on the sand and cobblestones.