Author Topic: Allegorithmic @GDC15  (Read 3846 times)

It's this time of the year again!
All the gaming industry is flying to San Francisco for GDC, and like every year, Allegorithmic will be there too!

Come and see us at Booth #212. We will be showing the all new Substance Designer 5 and Substance Painter 1.3 and a great lineup of Special Guests will be showcasing awesome Substance fueled workflows and games!

We are also hosting a session with our friends form Relic Entertainment on Wednesday, March 4 | 11:00am - 12:00pm:
Embracing PBR with Substance: The AAA Studios' Best Kept Secret
Speakers:  Jason Brackman (Relic Entertainment), Jeremie Noguer (Allegorithmic), Sebastien Deguy (Allegorithmic)

Here is the full theater schedule on our booth for these 3 crazy days :)

Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:17:51 pm

Cool, will there be a live stream of this?

Wow that's what I call a schedule !
@Elonius : Wes answered me in another thread that it will be difficult to make thread for legal reasons (with GDC organisation)

wowowowowow !!!

am I reading Substance+Houdini !?!

Or better yet  will this be recorded, for the poor souls :-\ :'( who can't come to GDC
Please please
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Muezli.com with yoghurt and lots of fresh fruits.

wowowowowow !!!

this sounds a bit intimidating to me  :o

wowowowowow !!!

this sounds a bit intimidating to me  :o

Honestly, depending to how deep is the integration, this could be a game changer in video game pipeline !

Please say you are recording these sessions!!!!  :)

We won't be recording as we saw last year that the result in terms of quality was not ideal, given the activity at the booth. However, we'll be asking some of the presenters to record their talk/demo offline so you'll be getting the content, in great quality ;)

The next step would be to organize your own event (online ?)

The AllegoDays ! or AllegoCon !

with webcasts, hangouts, etc...

We won't be recording as we saw last year that the result in terms of quality was not ideal, given the activity at the booth. However, we'll be asking some of the presenters to record their talk/demo offline so you'll be getting the content, in great quality ;)

Great!

I've been really impressed with the demos at GDC. Great lineup/organization. Keep up the great work guys!

Alexandre - I know it's too late for this now, but in the future these things can be easily recorded without any concern regarding the traffic in the booth.. you merely need to have a capture device recording the feed from the presenter's computer, and a feed from his microphone into a decent audio field recorder.  Then, just pull the two feeds together into an NLE, synchronize, export, and publish.  Sure it won't be cutting edge production value, but the presenter's screen will be clearly visible, and their explanations clearly heard... this is all we need / want.