Author Topic: What if a new version comes out?  (Read 1357 times)

So I was wondering if I get in on the Susbstance Live 2015, would my license upgrade automatically if a new version comes out before the whole amount is paid? is there a certain period that qualifies for a free upgrade?
Or, does it simply not matter and I only get what I made the first payment towards?

Thanks,
Jawad

Hey tabtabai,

as far as I know you're only paying the version you made the subscription with. When a new version is realed you need to update your payment plan to the new version, but you could still stick with the old plan until you own the full version of the previous version.

Best regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

So I was wondering if I get in on the Susbstance Live 2015, would my license upgrade automatically if a new version comes out before the whole amount is paid? is there a certain period that qualifies for a free upgrade?
Or, does it simply not matter and I only get what I made the first payment towards?

Thanks,
Jawad

Hi Jawad,

The monthly plan will be available for Substance Live 2016 at the same price $19.9 and all software will be upgraded automatically.
So when it is released, you will keep paying 19.9$ per month to get the upgrade for the 3 software and will be able to transfer part of what you already paid for 2015 (this would be the discount ).

The upgrades that go from one full release (2015) to another (2016) are paid upgrades. However, all of the point-releases are free upgrades.

Cheers,

Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja