Author Topic: You don't have any licence yet? Will this change for Iclone users?  (Read 2601 times)

Will this ever change for us? It is disconcerting, as if I really did not purchase a legitimate version of Substance. I am unable to access the downloads page to keep my copy current. Is this just an oversite? When asked on the Reallusion forums we are told that Allegorithmic is responsible for our upgrades, I come to Allegorithmic, and I am told I do not have a valid licence.

Tell me this is not a bit disconcerting...... Who did I pay good money too for an apparently illegitimate copy?

I am not saying that Reallusion is selling bad copies, but the appearance is otherwise.  :o

I am just concerned.

~Gridlost

Hey gridlost,

I'm not so familiar with iClone and its policies, could you please describe your issue in detail? I have no idea what you are talking about, actually.

Best Regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

Thank you for your reply Fabian! I am referring to logging into my account on the Allegorithmic website. When I click on Downloads, the site tells me I don't have any Valid license. Why is this? I purchased a valid copy through Reallusion. Reallusion presented me with an activation file. Why dose the Allegorithmic page not acknowledge that I have valid license? Do I need to register on my account somewhere? I do not see a place to do that.

My question is, do I or do I not have a valid license and how do I keep my SD up to date?

Hey gridlost,

did you get or needed to create an account on the Allegorithmic Website in order to get the license file by Reallusion?
It could be that they gave you an downloadable license file without linkin it to your account, actually.

If that's the case, please contact Allegorithmic directly through the contact form on its website. Please attach the receipt from Reallusion.
Even if you didn't buy Substance on the Allegorithmic Website, you can always reach the administrators to get a license file from Allegorithmic directly. You only need to prove that you've bought the software.

Best regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

Hi,

When you purchase a license at Reallusion, they should send us an email explaining you how to register your copy on our website.
You just need to send us an email to contact@allegorithmic.com with the license key number you received from Reallusion (xxxxx.key) and we will take care of the rest.

Cheers,
Nicolas
Director of Product Management & COO

Hi,

When you purchase a license at Reallusion, they should send us an email explaining you how to register your copy on our website.
You just need to send us an email to contact@allegorithmic.com with the license key number you received from Reallusion (xxxxx.key) and we will take care of the rest.

Cheers,
Nicolas

Thank you very much! I must have not fully read the email that i was sent concerning registration. My bad. again thank you!   8)

~Gridlost

Updating my post.

here is the link for the instructions on installation.

http://faq.reallusion.com/index.php?action=article&cat_id=011001007002&id=725&lang=

if you read all the instructions there is nothing in them concerning contacting you team unless there is a install issue.

You may want to notify them for future customers coming from that avenue.
I received no email on instruction other than a receipt from their store.
Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:48:14 am