Author Topic: Welcome to our forum!  (Read 5789 times)

Welcome to our forum!

This new forum comes with all the new features such as avatar, MP, new look, etc.
We hope you will like it and that you will find all what you need!

Looks, nice - thanks for the update (even though I had a somewhat hard time finding some of my old postings ;-) )

This is a great improvement! Crongatulations!

Would have been cool if the old data wouldnt have been lost, but its still accessible, so yeah, no big deal.

You have no gallery anymore, is that on purpose? should one post his pics in the max / unity /maya forums directly?

You have no gallery anymore, is that on purpose? should one post his pics in the max / unity /maya forums directly?

We will soon have a special Gallery back, but in the mean time you can indeed post in the 3ds Max / Maya forum.

Cheers,
Director of Product Management & COO

Haha, its not as if i really need to or die.
Yeah, probably my post over in the discussion forum is obsolete then, sry :/

hi how can I put two normal on substance painter. mi obj is divided in two part but is a uniform object the head and the body?

I bake it in sub designer and have almost the same problem, I bake it but al the uvs come out in one uve set. but wen i open it in 3d max the obj have the uvs in separate the head and the body.

hi how can I put two normal on substance painter. mi obj is divided in two part but is a uniform object the head and the body?

I bake it in sub designer and have almost the same problem, I bake it but al the uvs come out in one uve set. but wen i open it in 3d max the obj have the uvs in separate the head and the body.

I would suggest you to post in the good Painter topic.
Director of Product Management & COO

not sure where to put this, but can i get email address of one user?
he msg-ed me about collaboration few months ago, but i've only seen it now, and i've seen he hasnt been on forum for a while, so he wont see my PM that i've sent 1 week ago.

Can a mod PM me with email address of username: adrian.kostka 

that would be much appreciated :)

edit: i've send him email through this send email function here on forum, hopefully it goes through.
Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 11:27:24 am

Love the new clean look forum very professional well done :)
Cheers,
Mark
Freelance 3d Artist Modo Substance
Mark TomlinsonMarkBTomlinson - Substance Tools Group

Yes agreed, I love the new look.

Can you consider custom colors. I prefer a little DARKER themes.

Really cool :-)
Do you think we could add a "top row" (like in ZB central) to promote the awesome contributions of the community ?

Love the new forum design :)

Since the forum update, I stopped using the forum. I find it really bad. I really used to stop by a lot, I am a big fan of the substanc ecommunity, but this update was a step in the wrong direction.

Maybe I just don't see the advantages...

Hey michael_11,

feedback is always welcome! What is it that you don't like and what could be improved to get in the right direction, again?

Best Regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

I kind of miss the "unread replies to your topics" thingy.