Author Topic: Download MODO Substance Plugin Updates  (Read 21102 times)

Hi,

In this thread, you can grab the latest internal version of the modo plugin so you can get it before its officially released from The Foundry. This plugin is beta and you may encounter issues. Please let us know in this thread if you find any issues.

Build 165

1. Fix for colorspace. Diffuse, basecolor, specular - sRGB. All other maps interpreted as linear.
2. Add Image Tab with options for UDIM/Colorspace
3. Fix for animated substances not rendering
4. Substance Engine 5 support

BETA BUILD 262
Support for PBR workflows - Unreal and Unity materials
Support for SD6 Engine with text input
Windows and Mac Builds
Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:13:03 pm
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Link Broken...

i'll take a look to TF website.
the file on their website is from Aug 5, 2015, Subplugin v 2.1.0.

do there is some newer file as 901 SP3 just came out ?
Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:39:07 am

yes, I can't download it either and the version from Foundry's site doesn't work properly.

Also the information about the release of the plugin on TF website look's wrong, when i open Modo901 SP3 and take a look at the Kit enabled List, it's writen that not v2.1.0

it's 2.0.1/733ef50
Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 03:20:14 am

Also the information about the release of the plugin on TF website look's wrong, when i open Modo901 SP3 and take a look at the Kit enabled List, it's writen that not v2.1.0

it's 2.0.1/733ef50

Hi,

I'm sorry for the confusion. The version 2.1.0 from Aug 5th is actually correct and latest version. Its working in SP3. I checked the Kit and it seems to be registered correctly. 

Cheers,

Wes
Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 09:55:07 pm

RT2

The link to the plugin in your first post is still broken, could you fix it please?  :)

Ok thanks for the information Wes.

Hi,

In this thread, you can grab the latest internal version of the modo plugin so you can get it before its officially released from The Foundry. This plugin is beta and you may encounter issues. Please let us know in this thread if you find any issues.

Build 165

1. Fix for colorspace. Diffuse, basecolor, specular - sRGB. All other maps interpreted as linear.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4595383/substance-modo_2.1.0_build165.zip

404 not found...

Hi,

Build 165

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4595383/substance-modo_2.1.0_build165.zip

404 not found...

Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry for the confusion. The latest plugin is now available at your Foundry account in your products downloads.

Cheers,

Wes

Is there a Linux build of this planned?

Is there a Linux build of this planned?

Hi,

We don't have a Linux version planned at this time, but I can talk to the developers about it.

Cheers,
Wes

Just curious if the developers had a positive response to the request for a Linux version :)

Just curious if the developers had a positive response to the request for a Linux version :)

Hi Phil,

We haven't received many request for Linux for modo. I will check with them.

Cheers,
Wes

Hi Wes!

First I wanted to thank you for all the great tutorials and information that you have been providing for all Substance products and related engines/software to integrate to! Amazing work!

I am a modo user and I wanted to download the Substance plug-in, but unfortunately the link that you have posted is broken. Would you be so kind to resubmit/update that for us?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

~Zahari

I am a modo user and I wanted to download the Substance plug-in, but unfortunately the link that you have posted is broken. Would you be so kind to resubmit/update that for us?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

~Zahari

The plugin is available from your 'My Products' page on The Foundry's site.