Author Topic: Free monthly drops for everybody :)  (Read 3425 times)

Hi all,

Some of you were wondering why they can't access the monthly drops anymore on Substance Share. The answer is we decided to give them to everybody :)
The assets form the monthly drops are spread around all the categories, and accessible for free to everybody:
https://share.allegorithmic.com/libraries?by_user_id=46

Have fun :)
Nicolas
Director of Product Management & COO

Thank you very much :).

Much appreciated, thank you

Algorithmic sets the bar high again... as if we needed another reason to keep using Substance... If only other companies were so generous.

Does this include the older monthly drops that came out before Substance Share?

Hey pablopicasso,

I'm not sure what you are talki about. There were no monthly drops before Substance Share.

Best regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

Does this include the older monthly drops that came out before Substance Share?

Yes, all of them are available for free on Substance Share.
Director of Product Management & COO

I'm not sure what you are talki about. There were no monthly drops before Substance Share.

Actually first Live Drops arrived in March 2015 and Substance Share was opened in September 2015 I think. Anyway, older live drops were added to Share afterwards and they all seem to be there now. :)

Awesome, thanks for the responses :D

Just want to show my appreciation for giving away those materials, it's one of the reasons why I chose Substance Painter, so I no longer have to search for free quality textures on the internet + most of them are really small in size because they're procedural.